Melitastitches4fun's Blog

Christmas Trees
December 31, 2011, 3:18 pm
Filed under: ANG Main Line Stitchers Chapter, Christmas Trees

Our Mainline Stitchers Chapter of ANG did a Holiday Santa Exchange (steal) again this year at our Dec meeting. And, I got a beautiful ornament to stitch.

I don’t know the designer & I can’t tell by the mark in the lower left corner.  If anyone knows, please leave comment & let me know.

The threads are now ready – I went through my stash yesterday. Next, I need to select stitches.  Then, I can get started just as soon as I finish my small cross-stitch ones. It’s a lovely piece.

7 Comments so far

The signature on your canvas is Beau Geste, later known as Bella Donna. They are no longer painting their canvases, so that is a great find. Happy New Year and happy stitching!

Comment by Vicky De Angelis

Thanks Vicky for the information. I really did get something special! It’s a shame they aren’t still painting canvases-this is lovely.

Comment by melitastitches4fun

What a lovely piece and interesting colors—but via this computer the ‘blues’ look aqua, teal or turquoisey’. Hope you share the completed one—-.

If you remember—your tips on Pieces of Eight to my group—a couple have finished—-and Wow! If you would like to see them–would try to forward on to you. Mine is still WIP as had to wait for threads. Sigh! we do not have a shop in our area.
Enjoy and Happy New Year.
Carol

Comment by Carol

Sure I remember. Happy New Year to you too! I’d love to see the finished pieces & good luck with yours.

Comment by melitastitches4fun

I believe the designer is Beau Geste. Have fun stitching it and Happy New Year

Comment by Nancy Robertson

Thanks for sharing Nancy, that makes 2 saying Beau Geste. Wonderful. I really do like to credit designers whenever possible.

Comment by melitastitches4fun

[…] I thought it was beautiful and I love Christmas ornaments! I talked about this piece previously (https://melitastitches4fun.wordpress.com/2011/12/31/christmas-trees/). There is no way that I’ll pay extra for a rush to finish it so that it can hang on my tree […]

Pingback by Christmas Trees, Finished « Melitastitches4fun's Blog